Here is part of our Christmas decorations. The shelf is new. I got it with some of my b-day money! I love it. I made the little arrangement with extras left over from the wreath.
One other thing I have forgotten to mention: I had a great b-day on the 16th. Hyrum got me a KitchenAid stand Mixer! I was the happiest person in the world that day! Also Kyla got me a b-day gift too. The day before my b-day, she took 2 steps for the first time all by herself!! I was so proud and happy. She hasn't really done anymore than that, but she's getting better still! We're hoping she'll be walking by Christmas.
2 comments:
I'm so excited about Christmas too! I followed your lead, and posted up pictures of our tree and decorations. You might want to try and unblocking the tree. We've had really good luck with just telling our kids no a couple of times, and they stay away after that. You might have that good of luck as well. It's such a shame to hide such a pretty tree! Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a good one!!!
What cute decorations! Im glad you guys get to go to your moms for christmas, that will be fun! Kyla is getting so big! I LOVE her curly hair! So cute!
Post a Comment