We took Kyla to see Santa a couple weeks ago at Wal-Mart. As you can tell, she wasn't sure what to think of the guy. :) I wouldn't blame her though. After being around clean shaven, non-fictional characters her whole life, suddenly being handed to a strange thing with a white hairy face and glasses over the eyes can be more than intimidating! I would cry too!I was actually kind of surprised she cried because she's really quite fond of characters, beards, and new people but apparently with Santa it was a whole different story! Plus it probably didn't help too much that she was ready for a nap. I don't think she's scared of him anymore now though because she can say "Santa" now (or "danda" in her exact words) and point him out of a crowd. Maybe I'll take her again before Christmas ends and see what she really thinks. :) Merry Christmas everyone!!
5 comments:
That's too cute. Santa can be scary. Hopefully she'll grow out of it! Merry Christmas!!!
Sad! Poor thing! Thats a way cute picture though. Im too scared to let makella see santa, she's so shy I Know she would flip out. Kyla is getting so big! I hope you guys have a wonderful christmas!
I haven't found an opportunity to introduce Santa yet, but I imagine it will go something like that... Sam hates everyone but mom and dad.
I can't believe how much Kyla talks. Too cute! What a smart girl.
Please Please send that picture into Ellen Degeneres (ellentv.com) Seriously! She is asking for Bad Santa photos and that one is PERFECTTTTT!!! :) So hilarious, so cute.
This is brilliant! :)
Post a Comment