Monday, January 28, 2008

In Loving Memory of Our Beloved Prophet, President Gordon B Hinckley



As you know, Pres Gordon B Hinckley passed away yesterday evening around 7 pm MST. It was said he was surrounded by family. I am so sad that he is gone from this life but am so happy that he is with his wife now and forever. Pres Hinckley inspires me, as I'm sure most of the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He was a great example to all of how each of us need to live our lives. He dedicated his life to the church with lots of hard work, faith and love. He was an extraordinary teacher and the love and warmth that you saw through his eyes gave you assurance that he truly was a Prophet of God. Pres. Hinckley has been a prophet since I was 10, so his inspiration and words have guided me through many times in my life. Thank you Pres. Hinckley for your service, example and love to all of us. We will miss you greatly and I hope that I will get to meet and talk with you in the Celestial Kingdom someday. I love that man and will love him forever.

No comments: