Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Singing Queen Kyla and the Perfect Swimsuit

The most amazing thing happened yesterday!  I was playing Kyla's toy recorder and I told her to sing along with me.  I played the same note and she ended up moving her voice to match the note I was playing!  To make sure it wasn't a fluke, I tried a different note and she did the same thing!  It was amazing.  Hyrum tried the same thing on the piano and it happened once again.  I need to get it on our video camera and when I do, I'll figure out how to post it on here so you can see for yourself!

Another exciting thing happening is that I'm in the process of buying a new swimsuit.  Now this has been a very long process because I've needed a new swimsuit since before I got married.  I've been picky with trying to find the right one.  I want it to be modest, cute, stylish, and fun.  All of those qualities are pretty hard to find in a swimsuit these days (at least I think so).  I put up with an old ugly suit for way to long so I decided to make more time and find one to get!!  So with some searching online, and asking random people I see at the splash park where they got their suits, I found the perfect one!!  Well, even more than just one.  Originally, I found one that I fell in love with but of course, they were sold out of my size.  But I found other ones just as cute that I liked.  Here are the list of websites I found that have very cute, stylish, and MODEST swimsuits (mostly all are based out of Utah of course...how come everything is always in Utah?  We need more things like this in Rexburg!).  Anyway, I'll get a picture posted of the one I'm getting soon.  I'm buying one today, yippie!!

(Sorry there are no pics posted today, I'll get some up soon!)

3 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

How fun! I hate my swimsuit too. I will have to check those sights out!

The Graffs said...

Thats awesome about Kyla! She is going to be such a good singer! Not that Im suprised or anything! :) Ive been looking for a swimsuit too! I looked at all those same sites, I also found another one, I dont know if you've seen it, but its www.layersclothing.com. They have some cute swimsuits too! Yay for finding a good swimsuit!

Janelle & Brandon said...

That's so cool that Kyla already knows about pitch!