I definitely do not like having a sick kid! Although it's fun to have more bonding and cuddle time, the coughing that this girl is doing right now just makes me so sad! I feel so helpless when Kyla is sick because I can't really do much to help it go away. Plus, it doesn't help when I'm starting to get sick too. On top of being pregnant, being sick with a cold just totally drains my energy so I'm SUPER exhausted all the time! When your kids are sick don't you just feel like this?
OR this?
I know I do!
7 comments:
Something seems to be going around. Half the little kiddies in our ward are sick! And that's not a good thing you're starting to get sick yourself? Can I make you dinner or read to Kyla or anything to help??
I'm sorry Kyla's sick, sick kids are the worst, even worse than being sick yourself. I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Im so sorry! Thats the worst! I hope you both start feeling better soon!
So sorry to hear that McKayla is sick! I hate when kids are sick it just takes everything out of you. if there is anything we can do to help PLEASE let us know. We are coming out the upside of sickness so hold tight and it will be over soon!
That's a bummer! McKyla is sick too, we've been to the doctor's twice this week because she is absolutely miserable. We should start a support group or something cuz I am getting sick too....hope you guys feel better soon! It is sure no fun!
Oh man! Having a sick kid is the worst! I cannot imagine being pregnant on top of it! Bless you my dear. Can you load up on vitamin C when prego?
:( That's a great picture. I'm so sorry your sick! Can we bring you dinner some time this week? You guys can eat over here or we can just bring it too you if that would be better. Let me know. :)
Love Heidi get well soon
Post a Comment