Happy Easter everyone! I hope we can all remember the true meaning of Easter this year. I know that Christ died for everyone one of us. He paid the price and atoned for our sins. He did this because he has a love for us that we can't ever fully comprehened in this mortal life. He did it because he wants us to live with him and our Father in Heaven again. He has made everything possible. He rose from the grave, conquered death, left the tomb and lives again. I know that he lives! I love my Savior with all my heart and am so grateful for all that he has done for me. He understands each one of our lives more than we may even understand ourselves; thus, he will always be there for us. How grateful I am for this wonderful knowledge and testimony in my life. Have a great Easter Sunday and enjoy this amazing video from our apostle Elder Holland.
1 comment:
Thank you for your wonderful testimony Amiee. I gave my talked based off that part of Elder Hollands talk today and it was very powerful. How truly blessed we are.
Post a Comment