HERE I AM! Round, Plump and ready to go!
Only 2 more weeks left until our little Tayven's here and boy am I ready as ever! I wouldn't even mind if he came....today! Wishful thinking, I know but I can hope can't I? :) Doc says everything is on schedule and looking on time so I doubt I'll go hardly any earlier than my due date. I am 2 cm dilated though as of Thursday so I guess I could technically go at anytime. Keep in mind I was 2 or 3 cm with Kyla for about 2 1/2 weeks or so before I actually went into true labor so that's why I'm not expecting too much to happen.
Nothing much is actually going on for us. We have everything set up and ready to go for Tayven. By that I mean, the car seat is set up in the car, we got a nice dresser with all of his cute clothes folded and neatly put away, the cradle is set up in our room, the bouncer and swing are sitting and ready to be used, we have about 4 packs of diapers which will last a couple weeks, the hospital bag is packed, and our apartment has been cleaned and sanitized about a hundred times and I feel like it still needs more (Motherly nesting instincts kicking in??....definitely!) The only thing that really needs to be accomplished is cooking a few extra meals and putting them in our freezer for those days I KNOW I'll need them the most.
Other than that, I've been uncomfortable, having many restless and sleepless nights and just waiting. :) I'm definitely not complaining though. I wouldn't want it anyother way. I really do enjoy being pregnant! Kyla, I think, senses that Tayven is coming soon and knows that there will be lots of changes upon his arrival because she has been quite stubborn in the "going to bed at night" department lately. She just won't do it! She has been improving the last few nights though so hopefully it will continue to get better and it won't be so hard for her...at least until her brother arrives. Then we can at least have an excuse to why her behavior is the way it is! :) Until then, I'm blaming it on her going through a growth spurt (which I think she is) and her somehow knowing that Tayven's coming soon.
In the meantime, she's just as cute and smart as ever. The other day she grabbed some of her alphabet letters, brought them into her room and totally almost spelled her name! She grabbed the letters K Y L and A, lied them out on her bedroom floor and said, Kyla! She did this all on her own.
Well, she at least knows what letters are in her name and knows how to read it if I write it for her. I guess she just needs to work on the order!
Take our poll on when you think this baby will enter the world. Kyla's due date was Dec. 31st and came on Jan. 1st if that helps you decide. :) The winners will get a high five!
11 comments:
I guessed May 12th!
I'm guessing Tayven will come sometime during our move and I won't have internet access, so I won't even know about it 'til he's a week old. How's that for a guess?
All I can say at this point is good luck. Those last two weeks are always the hardest on me- just sitting and waiting, wondering how things will go.
I can't wait to see the little guy!
We guessed the 17th so that he can share a birthday with Gracie! Good luck girl, you're almost done and it's the most wonderful feeling having him out than in. :)
I think you look good for two weeks left on your second kid! And I am impressed that you have everything ready to go...house cleaned and everything! I'm excited for you guys!
How exciting! I can;t believe you guys are joining the TWO kid club. haha. You guys are so great and you look amazing. Good luck! PS:let me know if there is anything at all that I can do. Meals...babysitting...just whatever.
You look fab for two weeks away! I guessed May 9th because it just sounded right... what an answer!
And I think that Kyla is brilliant also :)
My grandbaby is SO smart!! :)
And we are also anxiously awaiting Tayven. Good luck. My phone is on 24/7!
You don't even look like you are that close to having a baby at all! You carry the little guy so well! Kyla is such a little smarty pants. I am always so impressed with the stories you share about how much she knows! You sure must be doing something right!
That's awesome! I think he is going to come on time or just a little early!
Love ya!
I can't believe you are due so soon! That went fast for me...but I'm sure it has not been so fast for you!! Can't wait to see pictures of Tayven! I think he should come today!
hey cute blog!! I cant wait to meet the little one. let me know what you need me to do to make things easier when he gets here!
Post a Comment