PINK and BROWN!!!!!!!I've always liked the color pink; although it's never been my favorite color and I've never really ever liked the color brown. But for some reason recently I have been obsessing over the colors pink and brown together!! I know it's a pretty popular thing right now and I LOVE IT!! I want to do a pink and brown theme when Kyla gets a little older for her room and I have even been wanting to make a quilt or a dress or anything that has those colors!! I have been so in love with those colors recently. Anyone else like those colors as much as I do?My mother in law is always so sweet to me and I mentioned this obsession to her the other day in casual conversation. She ended up getting me some pink and brown scrapbooking paper and set which is sooooo cute! I'm more motivated to get some scrapbooking done now. Thanks Mom!! You're the best!
3 comments:
Amiee- I have always loved Pink & Brown!! Yum! We should scrapbook sometime-- when do you have free to come over?!!
I really like pink and brown as well. Zoe has a really cute coat with pink and brown. And I'm with you, I wish I could find a super cute dress of pink and brown for her. I can't sew, so I'd have to buy it. Good luck with everything!
I agree. I have been obsessed with brown too. Pink and brown is even better. I really have been obsessed with pink and teal though too.
Post a Comment