Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Help with Moving

We are moving on Saturday!! We're so excited but we know it takes a lot of work. If any of you who are in the area wouldn't mind helping us, that would be so awesome! We are probably going to mostly need help Sat. afternoon about 1. You can come to our apartment in Heartland #104. If we can get lots of people to help it won't take very long at all! Also if you want to help clean that would be great too! We'll probably do some cleaning on Sat but it will mostly all need to be done on Monday so if any of you would rather help clean that would be greatly appreciated too!! Again, the more people there is, the faster it will go! Anyway, please let me know who would be willing to help. Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

The Graffs said...

Thats so exciting that you are moving! I hope it all goes well for you. I know moving can be a pain. Good luck I miss you tons!!

A little Birdie... said...

One of us will be there Saturday. I'll let you know about Monday!

A little Birdie... said...

P.S. Do you need a big van to move stuff? Cause we sure have one. Its ugly, but its big.

Carly said...

We'll help! :)

Miriam Lusk said...

I'll help clean tomorrow if you still need help. What time do you want me?

Harper said...

Lance Wickham's father passed away last week. I'll be sending a card from the MHS Class of 2000.

If you'd like to include a message, please email me.

Thanks. :)