We've spent a lot of time with them so far and just yesterday Hyrum's parents took all of us to Downata Hot Springs. It was so much fun. There was a naturally heated pool, splash park and a few really fun and fast water slides. There was hardly anyone there so we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves! Here are a few pics we took of the adventure. (Notice my new swimsuit I'm wearing....I absolutely LOVE it!!)
Hyrum going down the slide with Kyla (waiting to go into the hot springs)
Some of us in the pool
Grandma and Kyla
Posing in my new swimsuit
We wore Kyla out; she slept the whole way home!
6 comments:
How fun! I love your new swim suit it looks great on you!
Super Cute Swimsuit! Its looks great!
very cute!
How fun!
Amiee, you look so good, and your swimsuit is ADORABLE! :)
Wow! Can you believe Saturday?! I am still in shock--I can't help but laugh, though.
great choice, i love the suit!
Post a Comment