Monday, October 13, 2008

Flower Surprise

My husband came home from work surprising me with these last Thursday!!

Thanks sweetie for such a wonderful surprise!  I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you in my life.  Thanks for always making me feel loved and special.  I love you!!

On a side note, Kyla loves helping out anyway she can around the house, so here is her vacuuming the floor. :)

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I have wanted to comment here for a long time but I felt so silly. I knew Hyrum back in the high school days (we worked together) but I don't know if he remembers this. I think you guys were even in our ward for a very short time back in Rexburg, and we seem to know a LOT of the same people. Anyway, I have read your blog for a long while now--nothing creepy and stalkerish. :) Promise.

Your daughter is adorable and you guys are a great couple! What a nice hubby to be so thoughtful and bring home FLOWERS! WOW! :) Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Leslie said...

Oh how I love the little vacuumer! She's so cute!!! And...what a thoughtful husband. A girl can always use some beautiful flowers!!!

Unknown said...

Aww that's cute! Kelly only gives me stuff on like Valentines day, Birthday or whatever. Random acts of love are so fun though huh? ^_^

Ashley said...

Hey amiee,

You've been tagged!! check out my email to look at the tag.. when you tag someone at the end be sure to leave them a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged too!!

happy tagging!!! :)