Friday, October 17, 2008

Guess What?!

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!  We've known for a little while and it's been so hard to keep it a secret.  I'm 9 1/2 weeks along and had the first doc appointment Wed.  Everything looks good and the baby is healthy.  The estimated due date is May 16th.  We're so excited to have a spring baby!!  I've hardly been sick which has been so nice!  The crazy thing about being pregnant this time around is that I'm already showing....well I have a gut anyway.  It started around 6 weeks so that's been kind of weird.  Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know our exciting news!  Love ya all! :)  *Sorry the ultrasound pic is blurry. The scanner wasn't working so I just took a picture of the picture.*

 
And here's the belly picture at 9 weeks.  I took this picture a few days ago.
I didn't look like this with Kyla until I was 4 1/2 months along!

25 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Congratualtions! That is way exciting! Kyla will be a great big sister! At social group you always said you wanted to have one in the next year, so that worked out good! And I have a gut now and I'm not pregnant...=) But I guess the body already knows what it's in for so you get big faster with the second! Hope you keep feeling well!

Dulcie said...

That is crazy that you are showing! I have a good friend who is due in may with her second and she said the same thing about showing MONTHS earlier than she did with the first. If I get any bigger with my second I think I'll POP! Good luck with your pregnancy. I'm really happy for you.

A little Birdie... said...

HA! I knew it! Not because you looked pregnant, but you definitely had something different about you. Maybe that pregnancy glow? CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Yay!! A second baby!! As for the belly, well, it gets worse as you have more kids. I think it's like this. Your uterus reacts likes this, woohoo, there's a baby in here, i know what do. Let's give this little guy some room. GROW!!! It stinks. With Leo, I was showing at 5 weeks and was wearing maternity pants at 9 weeks. Bur seriously, congrats again! That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amiee,
Congrats!!! I am so happy for your family! You are so cute! Enjoy!
Luv from Sister Cleghorn

Ashley said...

How exciting!! That's awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Maybe this time it will be a boy if you haven't gotten sick yet!! I know I've heard a few people say that the first one was a girl and they got really sick!! I know I did!!! but then when they had a boy, they didn't really get too sick!!! So maybe!!??!?!?!?!??! HOw fun!! You look cute!!!

Mare said...

Congrats congrats! You will enjoy having two so much. As hard as the girls are and as crazy as they make me nothing beats seeing your oldest set up to love their little sibling. It really lets you know you must have done something right along the way. And I know Kyla will be a great big sister! Hope you stay well and enjoy this pregnancy!

Charlotte said...

Hooray for you! That's way exciting! Hope everything goes well for you. How nice not to be sick!

Kelsey said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you! You look so cute! I am glad that the baby is healthy and that you are feeling good too! We will have little ones about 4 months apart! Congrats!!

Leslie said...

Yahoo! And Congrats! Oh yeah...isn't it 'fun' to start showing so much earlier now that your abdominal muscles know that they need to move aside! You look so cute pregnant! :)

Janelle & Brandon said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I'm starting to show a lot sooner with my second pregnancy also.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you Amiee!!! That is so awesome! And it's perfect timing I think!
Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy! That's fantastic

Life Is What We Make It! said...

Amiee-

I love you. You are so cute. I love your pregnant belly. I think they are so cute (on every else of course!! ;) I'm going to add you rblog as a bookmark of mine, because I love you that much!!

Megan R

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

We are SO happy that we don't have to keep it a secret any more!! We love being Grandma and Grandpa and we love you! Your whole family is just adorable and we are happy for all of you. We be praying:)!

Caitlin said...

congratulations! that is so exciting! may is the best time to have a baby! it's not too hot and it's not too cold! hopefully you'll keep feeling great!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats! That is so exciting! Yay baby #2! Oh that's so great. Kelly and I are way happy for you! :D

Unknown said...

Oh, and I started showing a bit at 9 weeks. I couldn't suck it in, so my gut kind of hung out a bit.

Harper said...

Congratulations! We're excited to meet a new and adorable Denney! :)

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Woo hoo! You are wonderful and I am excited this little person gets to have you two as parents. I LOVE my blanket by the way!

The Martins said...

Wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations! Kyla will be such a cute little big sister! You have such a cute family. Good luck with your pregnancy! I am so happy for you that you aren't sick! Pregnancy is such a fun time - enjoy every second!

Harris Family said...

Congratulations...and welcome to pregnancy round 2! That is very exciting for you guys. I hope you continue to feel well, and still keep up with Kyla.

The Bedke Fam said...

oh my goodness! that's so exciting. congratulations!

Traci said...

Hi Aimee! I found your blog through various family links - it's so cute! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Kyla is absolutely adorable in your pictures. Her hair is so cute in pigtails! Anyway, I'm going to invite you to our blog if you want to check it out sometime. (It's private, so I'll send you an email). We miss you!

Ben, Tara and Ryker said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you!