Kyla's new thing is "Woody and Buzz" from Toy Story. She could watch both movies all day long everyday if we let her. She absolutely LOVES them. Her Grandma/pa Denney have a couple Woody and Buzz toys that she plays with all the time. Everytime we tell her that we're going to go visit Grandma she says, "Woody, Buzz!" Shows what her priorities are right now eh? :) Anyway, if any family members are looking for Christmas or Birthday ideas for this little squirt, you won't fail with anything related to Toy Story! She's hooked! I'm not complaining, I love Toy Story myself and it's way better than her Barney phase....that could be phasing out...? I guess we shall see!
Another recent update on Kyla is potty training. I mentioned a few posts back that she was showing the signs for potty training. Well we bought a potty seat and she likes it. We've set her on there numerous times with nothing except for last week. She actually went to the bathroom in the potty for the first time so we were all proud of her. She got a little scared though since that time so we've been giving it a break for awhile. Now her new thing is she just takes off her pants and diaper every moment she can until we chase her down and put them back on again...that little stinker!
She keeps growing and getting smarter. She can definitely count to 10 now with very little help, talks in sentences non stop and is becoming quite an artist! She can draw a circle and a rainbow really well and gets pretty good at drawing hearts and other things we tell her to draw. She's so creative! Anyway, that's all on Kyla for now I guess. Check this out....isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!
*Just so you know, last week she was trying to put her swimsuit on top of her clothes and was getting frustrated so I helped her out. She was so excited and wore this around the house for quite awhile! (Sorry about the messy house in the background....maybe someday it'll get clean.)*

4 comments:
i can't believe how much kyla looks like you! oh, and i found you on here so disregard my question on facebook!!
Kyla is so cute and smart, I can't believe she is already talking in sentences, Kolby talks all the time also, but I can usually only pick out a few words.
thank you! your little girl is getting so big. she is a cutie. how are you guys?
Aww that's really exciting that she is potty training!! Lizzy is still showing signs but now it's even more so as well.. we however haven't sat her on it just yet! Which i need to, because she's gotten to the point where we have a bit of a struggle/fight when i put her diaper on, yes she has gotten it off i think once, but her thing right now is just to take her pants off!! So give me your advice, I know we're kinda in the same boat together, was it harder than you thought???
Post a Comment