That's right folks. We have finally decided that our little guy's name is going to be Tayven! We are so excited and absolutely love the uniqueness of the name. We are the type of people who like to name our kids without a popular name. If a name we might like has ever been in the top 100, it's out and off of our lists. We just want them to have a cool name and be one of the only ones or one of the very few who have their very own name. Anyway, we have never heard of Tayven before and don't know anyone with that name. So don't go stealing it from us now...unless you wanna pay us lots of money! :)

8 comments:
very unique but i like it!
Very cute. I like it.
I bet you feel so much better now that you have a name; I know I did! And I think it goes very well with "Kyla!"
That was my fave out of the three you were considering! That must be a relief to have it picked out and ready!
Really cute! I like it a lot. And no promises about not stealing it....JK. Kyla and Tayven....very, very cute.
i like unique names too. i REALLY like that name. good pick!
I love the name very cute, but don't worry I won't steal it!
Adorable! How fun our little nephew is Tayven Boyd Denney. The first Denney grandkid.....boink..:)
Post a Comment