Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Anniverary/Valentines Day Night

Hyrum and I had a VERY fun filled celebration this year!  Although our 4 year anniversary isn't until March 17th, we decided to celebrate it along with Valentines Day last night.  One reason why it was so perfect is that Grandma and Grandpa were willing to watch Kyla for us for the night. She had fun being with her grandparents and having a sleep over with them.  She didn't even want to leave when we picked her up this afternoon!  It was great because we stayed up until after 2 am last night and slept in until 10am!  I don't even remember the last time that happened. :)

During our date we went out to Johnny Carino's in Idaho Falls for dinner.  It was deeeeelish!  Afterwards we made our way back to Rexburg to catch a movie at the cheap theater called Bedtime Stories. It was a pretty good movie and very funny!  We then got a bunch of junk food and rented 2 other movies. (We like watching movies...so what?!)  We got Madagascar 2 from Redbox which was ridiculous...I definitely do NOT reccommend it.  It was a waste of time.  We watched this weeks episode of LOST online, then we also rented and watched this movie:

 
This movie was AMAZING!!!!!  I recommend this movie to everyone!!!  You definitely need a box of Kleenex's though!  It's not a chick-flick so even you're husbands will probably enjoy it.  I promise you, if you watch this movie you won't regret it.  It is soooo good.  In fact, I want to watch it again before returning it.
Hyrum and I had a lot of time to talk during our late night up which has been really nice since he's been extremely busy with school these past couple weeks.  We just had a fabulous night talking, and being together.  We feel more in love now than ever before!
 
It's so wonderful being married to an amazing person for 4 years and know that your love for each other has grown everyday and will continue to do so for eternity!  I love you Hyrum!  Happy Early Anniversary!  and Happy Valentines Day to everyone!  Hope you have fun celebrating the day of love!

2 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Aww, that sounds like such a great Valentines Day/Anniversary! I'm glad you guys had fun! And I loved Fireproof too-such a good show. Maybe now you can just keep celebrating your anniversary all month!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun! I bet a night alone before the baby is born was nice. We loved Fireproof too!