Saturday, March 7, 2009

10 Weeks left and counting...

I'm 30 weeks!!  I seriously have felt like Tayven has grown in the last 2 days because I feel huge!!  I know, I know...I may not even look that big yet. I was actually looking at pictures recently when I was pregnant with Kyla around this same time and I don't look as big as I was with her (I'll post comparison pictures later)...it's so interesting how each pregnancy is so different and how you can carry a baby so different each time.  I haven't been able to see my toes for awhile and putting shoes on has seemed to be a lot more difficult than it should be lately.  Oh well, it's all exciting as it keeps getting closer to the due date!

Only about 10 weeks left until he arrives!

3 comments:

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Amiee you are so adorable pregnant! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! Yeah new baby on the way. I bet the stork is getting ready to deliver;)

I hope you family gets feeling better soon!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Cute prego pic! Before long we'll both have our new little ones, I can't wait!

marcie said...

You look so great! I wish I had taken more pics while I was pregnant. And I always hated when people said I didn't look big, because I felt enormous... so don't let anyone steal your thunder!! We know that there is a full sized 30-week old baby in there, haha!