Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Celebrating 4 years

Yesterday marked our official 4 year anniversary!  We celebrated it about a month ago so didn't do much on the actual day but Hyrum did surprise me with a beautiful corsage! I was definitely excited seeing as I only recieved corsage's in High School for dances.  It means so much more coming from someone you love!


The last 4 years truly have been the best 4 years of my life and I can't wait to see what the next 50+ years bring.  I am so grateful for a husband who is always so kind, loving, understanding, and helpful.  I have definitely married someone above me and who has far passed my dreams of anything I ever imagined in a future husband.  I am so grateful that we were able to be sealed and married in the temple for eternity and that the Gospel is a part of our every day lives.  Thank you sweetheart, for the best 4 years of my life!!!  I love you!

3 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

We are SO happy that you and Hyrum found each other! You are a special part of our family. Congratulations to you both. Love, Mom and Dad

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Precious! We love you guys and are so glad you are are a part of our family and lives!