Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Complete Turnaround

So yesterday Kyla slept a ton.  She got a 12 hour nights sleep (she usually only needs about 10 hrs at night), a 3 hour nap, and slept another 12 hours last night!  It was much needed for both of us.  As a result, she's almost completely better today!  She woke up a totally different person...meaning back to her normal happy self.  She hasn't coughed too much, I've only had to wipe her nose twice so far (compared to 100 times a day the last couple days), her fever is gone, and her appetite is back.  I must say that I didn't expect such a drastic change of getting betterness (haha...i know that's not even a word but it seemed to fit the best!).  Anyway, I'm glad she's happy again and hope that she really is feeling better.  We'll see what tonight brings I guess.

As for all of you who commented on the last post...thanks so much for your sympathy, prayers and kindness!  It really has helped!  And thanks for everyone who offered to make us dinner.  We haven't really needed it yet, but I hope the offer will still be available when Tayven joins our family?  I'm sure I'll definitely need some help then!  Thanks again everyone.  I really do love you all!

1 comment:

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

We are so glad that our sweet Kyla is feeling better. It was fun to make juice and cookies tonight and get a chance to kiss on her cute little cheeks :)