Haha! Kyla's such a goof!
Playing on the toys
Hyrum and Kyla went on a daddy daughter date Thursday night while I was out visiting teaching. They had so much fun! First, they went to Arctic Circle and got free ice cream baby cones and french fries. Then Kyla played on the toys there for awhile. Afterwards, they went to DI (Kyla's favorite store ever!) and Kyla showed Daddy everything that she wanted to look at...books, toys, movies, etc. Then he bought her a little toy that she wanted. She loved spending so much time with her "best friend". She is such a daddy's girl. In fact, she's so much of a daddy's girl that since we've put her in her toddler bed, he's the only one that can get her to stay IN her bed. No matter what I do or how hard I try, she just doesn't like me doing it but once Daddy gets in there she stays asleep...even though he does the same things I do!! That girl.....Sigh...I'm definitely glad she loves her Dad so much though!



7 comments:
Her hair is curly...how adorable! :)
Look at her darling cute curly hair! I love it! And what a sweet thing for Hyrum to do!
I pretty love her hair! Like so much! Its adorable
Not too bad for my first time doing Kyla's hair eh? :)
I love her hair! Kyla is one beautiful girl, and she's lucky to have such great parents! :)
:) That is so cute but it stinks for you. I heard that that is pretty common for kids to go through the Daddy stage. I guess we just have to remember that it's a stage. :)
You are such a good mommy and he is such a good daddy! Thanks for your good examples!
Love Heidi
I'm going to agree with everyone. I love the curly hair! So dang cute!
Aimee how are you doing? Its been a while!
Post a Comment