Friday, March 20, 2009

Typical Toddlerhood Picture


I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like every kid has at least one of these pictures.  The other night Kyla fell asleep by the door of her room.  We went in to check on her before we went to bed for the night and this is what we found.  We could bairly get the door open!  We thought it was such a priceless and sweet moment so of course we had to take a picture.  She's still getting used to her bed and still gets out of it instead of going right to sleep but it's getting better so hopefully she'll be fully used to it by next week!  What do you think...do you have a picture of your kids sleeping on the floor in their room and just think it's so adorable?!

3 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST picture ever! She's all tuckered out.

kmloose said...

I love it! I'm not sure if there's a picture of me sleeping on the floor, but I remember doing it! You have to be careful though; my dad stepped on my head when he came to check on me one night. (I don't remember that) :D

Richelle said...

James rarely falls asleep anywhere but his bed, so the couple times he has fallen asleep on the floor or in the rocking chair, we had to get pictures! I remember once my little sister fell asleep behind the couch. I think we couldn't find her for a while. :)