Saturday, March 28, 2009

Will it EVER end?!

I'd like to go to bed but there's one small problem....

Will the laundry EVER end?!

9 comments:

Kimberly and Treven said...

hahaha I totally went to bed last night looking at that same kind of image! It doesn't end and just gets worse with adding the second child... I love it though because I totally know how you feel!

Richelle said...

nope!

Charlotte said...

Ha. At least there's one advantage to having my husband out of town... I just push the pile over to his side of the bed. :0)

Smithson Family said...

Sadly enough, I have already felt the affects of having a second child with more laundry. And I love the comment about pushing it onto your husbands side of the bed, it definitely gets him to do it. HAHA Just push it on the floor until it's time to clean the floor and repeat the process over and over, or just use the floor as your new dresser. OK, you know that we're not messy people, but it's fun to pretend.

Anonymous said...

I feel you and there are only two of us.

Unknown said...

Never ever ever! my
sister-in-law's husband does ALL of their laundry...she never sees a sock! I tried convincing sam he should get on board, but no such luck!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

Wait until you have 8 kids and you are doing 2 loads a day !:)

Grammy Leigh Ann said...

Laundry is your life, I'm afraid.

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

I know exactly how you feel :)