Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day!

Before I talk about mothers day I just wanted to say that unfortunately, there's no baby yet!  I guess I'm about to prove my doctor wrong....of course!  I just learned my lesson on completly trusting a doctor. :) hehe.  (I guess I technically still have 3 days left until my due date so I could still have him before then.  I guess we'll see!)

I had a fabulous Mothers Day!  Hyrum seems to ALWAYS spoil me on occasions such as these.  In fact, he's soooo good at spoiling me that he does sweet things for me on a daily basis.  I am so blessed with an amazing husband!  He surprised me with a new laptop!!  He got the most amazing deal on it and it's just perfect!  Besides that he wrote me a sweet note, and chased Kyla around the whole day which is in and of itself the best Mothers Day so far!  I seem to get so exhausted these days that I can't keep up with Kyla so he was a huge help (and has been this whole month)! 


I love being a mother.  It is the best thing that I have ever done.  It seems like even though its been the hardest thing, it has also been the biggest blessing and joy in my life.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  Thanks Hyrum and Kyla for the best Mothers Day ever! 

4 comments:

Gena said...

Sweet laptop! How fun for you! Glad to see you're still smiling. I bet it won't be too much longer!!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Wow a laptop! Being a mother is wonderful and yes very challenging at times. You are a great mother and Kyla and Tayven are both very lucky to have you. Yay for Hyrum for being so good to you. You deserve the best!

Dana said...

Being a mom has been truly the most wonderful experience of my life....

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Wow! A laptop?!?! Lucky! I think having a laptop would be so neat...think of all the blogging you can do just sitting on the couch and feeding your baby! =) And I totally agree with what you said about being a mom! Good luck these next few days!