Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update

I know everyone has been asking to see more pictures of our sweet little Tayven so this post will be full of pictures that we've taken recently.  Tayven is such a good baby!  He hardly ever cries and when he does it's such a soft sweet whimper.  He's a very good eater and sleeper.  In fact he won't only sleep all day but a couple nights ago he slept almost all night!  He only woke up once to eat which seemed amazing to me!  Last night he woke up twice to eat which still seems pretty good.  Now, on to the pictures!



 
  
  
  
  
 

5 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Glad to see some new pics. I love that pic of Kyla holding Tayven.

A little Birdie... said...

That's a university choir shirt huh?! Thats where I know you from!! I have the same shirt except in white. Whew, we figured it out!

Life Is What We Make It! said...

how precious!! WAY cute! kinda making me baby hungry!!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

What a good photographer! You guys are so cute! Thanks for being such a great example to us! We love you!

Love heidi, Eric, and Aden

Allison said...

Your little family is so cute!