He is so cute - looks a lot like Kyla.
Those are really cute! :)
Cute cute cute. I see a little of Kyla, but he has his own look too. I hope you are holding up well with two. I am barely surviving with one!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!
Oh!! I love the white ones! You are so lucky you got such great pictures for free!
He is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so cute - looks a lot like Kyla.
Those are really cute! :)
Cute cute cute. I see a little of Kyla, but he has his own look too. I hope you are holding up well with two. I am barely surviving with one!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!
Oh!! I love the white ones! You are so lucky you got such great pictures for free!
He is beautiful! :)
Post a Comment