Friday, June 19, 2009

Special

There's always something very special about a new baby and one of those things I have enjoyed about my children is when I look at them when they are so new and innocent and they seem so familiar like I've seen and known them before.  They always have felt like they've been with us forever...like we've met them before we came down to this earthly life.  Maybe we have or maybe we haven't but it is still so amazing to think and wonder about the possible person this little being will become.  How strong and valiant they are to be living in this time and how strong they're going to have to still be to survive the temptations of this world.  It is truley amazing.  What a wonderful gift we have been given to raise up Heavenly Fathers children in the Gospel.  I sure hope I can do a good job with all the trust that has been given to me!  It seems like the more children I have the more children I want, which I'm sure means with more children brings even more joy and happiness. I sure can't wait to see what Heavenly Father holds in store for us and our family in the years to come!  Families are definitely forever..and I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: