Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Our 4th of July this year was filled with all sorts of fun!  It included:


A Parade


Cute outfits
 
 
Family


Swimming
 

Fireworks

and Kyla singing "You're a Grand Old Flag" about a hundred times!

We also wrote with chalk on the sidewalk, played with bubbles and Kyla rode her trike.  The day before Tayven and I went to Wyoming (Kyla and Hyrum stayed home because Kyla wasn't feeling very well) with Hyrums family and shot off some "illegal" fireworks (By illegal I mean they're illegal in Idaho but legal in Wyoming so we didn't break any laws...don't worry!)  We had quite the adventure getting stuck in the mud, dealing with having our picnic in the rain, and almost having the canoe fly off their van!  It was so much fun though.  I didn't take any pictures there unfortunately so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Happy 4th of July!

*more pictures to come*

4 comments:

JeriLyn said...

So cute! I should have go sparklers for Emma to play with too. I bet she would have loved them. Tayven looks so cute in his outfit!

Gena said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun 4th! I saw Hyrum and Kyla out the other day trying out her new trike. Too cute! Tayven was so patriotic and strapping. :) I don't want to make him feel to dainty by saying adorable or something. (He really is though!)

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Ahh those are such cute and fun pics!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

We had so much fun this 4th of July! Glad we could share it with all of you.