Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Today, July 1st marks Kyla's 1/2 birthday and since she was born on January 1st, only a week after Christmas, things can get kind of complicated for a 2 year old who can have no new toys for a whole year!  So we kind of have started a little tradition (which I'm sure will change as more kids come into the picture so they're not feeling left out) where we will give her her main birthday present on her 1/2 birthday!


As soon as she woke up we gave her her gift (thus the hair fro). This time we got her a red tricycle!!  Hyrum and I were quite excited about this gift and she absolutely loves it.  She's already pretty much got it down and is learning how to ride it so quickly.  It's amazing how she already is old enough to ride a bike.  She is getting so grown up!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's cute! And her bday is REALLY close to my birthday! I'm the next morning! :) She seems so much older! But that's cool that you started a tradition! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I really like her black and white Capri's. She is just as cute as ever!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Cute! I am so happy for her! She looks like she loves it! 4th of July was so much more fun with you guys there!