Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! I sure did. Hyrum is always so sweet to me. Through out the day he sent me emails telling me how much he loved me and attached to the emails were poems, songs, or pictures that fit what he was saying. It was perfect for me and very cute. The very last email was our wedding song and then he gave me a very beautiful heart necklace. We went out to dinner last night too. It was just a wonderful day! I love him so much and continue to fall in love with him everyday. He is my everything. Here are some pictures we took.



Kyla and I were inspired by our friend, Diana (thanks!) to paint our toenails to match! Kyla loved it and gets so excited everytime she sees her toes now.



Here's both of our feet!



This is our family Valentine picture! We took it ourself so it's not the best, but it turned out pretty good for the most part!



Here's Kyla and I!

7 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

What beautiful girls with beautiful toes!

Charlotte said...

How fun! Sam won't even let me TOUCH his feet... good thing he's not a girl or I'd be mourning his unpainted toenails!

Unknown said...

How cute! Glad you got to go on a date!!

The Clews Crew said...

Aimee, so cute! Adi loves painting toenails together too. Little girls are such fun to "get pretty" with as Adi says it.

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Cute family!

Triana Ord said...

SOOO CUTE!!! Valentines is a great holiday, made even better with pretty pink toenails!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Aimee, I can't believe how much Kyla has grown. She is so cute!