Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Which Hair-Do Is YOUR Favorite?

Kyla doesn't have a lot of hair, but she has enough that I could do something with it; sometimes it just gets out of control! We had some fun today and yesterday playing dress up and playing with each others hair. I took a picture of all the hair styles I could think of for a 1 year old with very little hair and here is what I came up with. Tell me which one or ones are your favorite and any suggestions I could do to make her hair look better! With bows, without, curly, etc. Oh and the pictures aren't the best either because she was always moving but these are the best ones I could get.



CURLY--Got it wet, put gel in and scrunched. Result: cute little natural ringlets!

STRAIGHT--I must say this is my LEAST favorite do. She has a mullet and it's so long if it's not curly. Do I need to cut it?? I took a straightener to her hair here so it NEVER looks like this thank goodness. We don't want a hick!

PIGTAILS--Since she has a lot of hair in the back the pigtails are in the back and a little on the side. If you look at her face straight on, you can't really see the pigtails but the back looks cute at least!

Top PIGTAILS--Pigtails on the top of her head
PONYTAIL--Ponytail on the top of her head.

PONYTAIL--with bow



PONYTAIL--back of head

Which is YOUR favorite?!?!


Also, I surprised Hyrum today and got him Mario Kart Wii. He's been having his eye on this game for a REALLY long time (it just came out in the US a couple days ago but he's been wanting to get it since he first knew it was going to be coming out)and he totally deserves to have something fun. He's been so busy (busy as in I would hardly ever get to spend time with him!) with school these last couple semesters that I felt this would really let him know how much I appreciate all the hard work that he has done in school, work, and as a husband and father. You're the greatest Hyrum! I love you! Hope you enjoy your new game! If any of you have this game, we'd love to be able to play you online! Comment me with your numbers or email me and we can have some parties! :)


Hyrum playing Mario Kart

10 comments:

Gena said...

I must say that straight hair-do is my least favorite too... but it sure did make me laugh hard! I like the little pigtails in the back and the curls! She's such a little doll!

Grammy Leigh Ann said...

I love the curls but the 2 pigtails is very cute too, I don't like the mullet look.

Charlotte said...

Pigtails are BY FAR my favorite. SO CUTE! I like the low ones best, but the high ones are a close second. I think I like the top curly picture best. Would she wear a headband? I think a headband with those curls would be adorable. :0) I'm so jealous that you get to play with girl hair!

Janelle & Brandon said...

I couldn't decide between the curly do and the pigtails on top of her head they are both adorable!

The Graffs said...

I love her curly hair! Its so cute!! I also like the little pigtails in the back and the pony tail with the bow. Curly is my favorite! She is going to have the cutest hair when it grows out long!

Unknown said...

We have Mario Kart Wii too. And each person has a different friend code. So here you go!

Steve 1547-5688-7781
Sara 3136-7067-7529

We'll need yours in order to play!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I love the pigtails!

Mare said...

I love the pigtails but I am a big fan of putting my own girls in pigtails. And Mario Kart is so much fun. I usually don't enjoy playing games with my husband for very long but last night I think we played for like 2 or 3 hours. if you haven't played you should try and if Hyrum needs more friends to play with we can always play online.

A little Birdie... said...

LOVE the curls! But I always love the classic pigtails. It would be way cute if you did the pigtails, and put bows on them. But she's cute either way!

Miriam Lusk said...

What a good wife! Hyrum is so lucky :) So I love the little pony with a bow. So cute and so girly. The curls are way cute too.