Ever since Kyla and I flew home to Washington, she's been in love with airplanes. We went to the Rexburg Airshow on Saturday and she loved it. She enjoyed looking at the airplanes and seeing them in the sky. Although she did hug us pretty tight and was a little scared when the planes were loud, she loved every minute of the rest. There were a lot of people there so I thought it was fun being in and around the crowd. Afterall, crowds do not happen much in Rexburg.

Hyrum and Kyla in front of a big plane.

Kyla inside a plane! (Don't worry, the picture is supposed to look like this. I was playing around with photo editing again:))

Our attempt to take a family picture while waiting for the airshow
That same day, we used our free bowling passes we got from Hyrum's mom. Hyrum's sister's Chris and Heidi also had a free pass so we all went together with our husbands and kids. It was lots of fun, even though I didn't do well at ALL! Then again...do I ever do well at bowling? We sure had fun anyway.

Hyrum bowling with Kyla

Kyla trying to pick up a bowling ball
1 comment:
How fun! Your little Kyla is a doll!
Are you guys up for doing FHE again this summer? :)
Post a Comment