Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trip to Washington, and Graduation

I spent all of last week with my family in Washington for my brother, Aaron's graduation. Hyrum stayed in Rexburg starting his new job which is going really well. It was hard being away from him and we missed him a lot but it was so fun to be with my family and spend so much time with them! It was so great to see all of my grandparents, my aunt and especially my dad! Here are a few pictures I took while away.

Kyla playing in a tree


Grammy, Kyla and I


Great Grandma Lois making Kyla laugh


Aaron in Kindergarten-He's sooo cute!

Aaron now. The Graduate: Class of 2008 Wow...he's changed a lot! Still good looking though. :)

Some of my grandparents, my dad, Aaron and me


Some pretty flowers in my parents yard

1 comment:

Rach said...

hey! what part of WA are you at??