Hyrum and I decided to be spontaneous and go to Lagoon by ourselves for the weekend. We left Kyla with Hyrum's parents and left Friday after he got off work. We stayed at a campsite next to Lagoon for the night, layed down the backseat and slept in our car (we didn't want to take the time to set up a tent. It actually wasn't that bad and it was a really fun way to sleep. Something we've never done before.)! Then we spent all of Saturday at Lagoon! It was so nice to be by ourselves for so long without having to worry about Kyla! She did great and had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house while we also had fun in the sun! We got sunburnt because it was so hot but we needed some color anyway so I don't mind. :) We had a lot of fun though and hope to do another spontaneous trip again sometime soon!
3 comments:
How fun! It's always nice to have a break and a little time to your selves.
How fun! I'm jealous...well, not that you went to Lagoon, because I couldn't go on any rides right now and I get motion sick anyway, but TOTALLY jealous that you got to leave Kyla for the night and GOT AWAY by yourselves!
Good for you guys!
So fun!! What a nice getaway by yourselves!
Post a Comment