Friday, August 15, 2008

Return with Honor


I would like to announce that my wonderful brother Brian just returned home from serving a faithful and honorable 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Indianapolis, Indiana yesterday!!  I'm sooo excited for his return!!!  We've been able to talk, chat, and have fun together, even though he's in WA and I'm in ID.  I haven't seen him yet but it definitely has been fun to have him call me, me call him and see him on facebook.  I've even started making a list of girls he could date....haha, I know he just got home and probably is scared to death of girls still but it's been fun anyway. I'm so glad that we're best buds.  

I am so grateful for my brother and the sacrifice he has made to serve a mission for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He has definitely touched many lives around him not only in Indiana, but those in other states that have known him as well.  He has gained much knowledge and testimony from his missionary experiences and I'm so glad that he was willing and able to serve.  I definitely felt strengthened and have felt his Spirit and love through out his mission; he has been a great example to all.  I love you Brian!

Welcome Home!!

1 comment:

Layla said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait for my brother to come home.