We had a fun filled and exciting weekend. Hyrum and I love camping. We haven't had a chance to do it this summer except for this weekend. Every year Hyrum's grandma has a family reunion of some sort usually at a different place every year. This year it was at a place called Lake Walcott (next to Rupert, ID before Twin Falls). It was so much fun. Hyrum's uncles have boats and jet skis so we all had a chance to do all the fun water sports. I water skiied, jet skiied, and went tubing. If we had a little more time I would have tried wakeboarding! Kyla loved being on the boat. We all had so much fun playing in the water! In fact, we all had so much fun that I hardly took any pictures...bummer! Here are a couple that I did get though.
Kyla being cute
Rise and Shine (after breakfast)
Kyla hugging her cousin Kyler
On a side note, Kyla has been counting to 4 for the last month or so. It's crazy how fast she picks up on things. She also knows all of her colors and says them constantly. On another note, my brother Brian comes home from his mission on Thursday!! We are all so very excited! He has served a very honorable and faithful mission to Indianapolis, Indiana and I know he has touched many lives. I won't be able to go home for his return but I can't wait to talk to him on the phone anytime I want! He is one of my greatest friends and it will be so fun to see how much he's changed. :) Anyway, that's all for us!
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun camping! Cute pictures. Glad you're having fun this summer!
How fun! I love camping we're taking Kolby for his first camping trip next week, so hopefully he enjoys it as much as Kyla!
Post a Comment