Hyrum's sister Heidi had her beautiful baby boy this morning! We are so excited to have another nephew. Kyla has been saying either "Heidi's baby" or "Aden" all day today. I think she's pretty excited to have a new little cousin to play with. Congratulations to the new parents! Aden has dark hair and has Heidi's dimples! He's absolutely perfect and adorable! After an extremely long and hard labor, they are all well, happy and healthy. Here is a peak at what the cutie pie looks like. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADEN!! We love you!
Aden Tyler Kowallis
September 23rd, 2008
5:00 am
5 lbs 14 oz
18 1/2 inches
The Happy Family
3 comments:
Congratulations Heidi and Eric! He is so cute and so tiny! I can't wait to see him, I bet he is already melting girls' hearts (especially his mom's!) What good news!
Congratulations to them! I don't really know them that well, but it is excited to have an addition to the family! He is adorable!
Amiee, you did a great job editing this cute photo of Aden. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment