I don't know about you, but I love free giveaways. Although I never win, it's still just as fun to try. My husband's cousin Leslie is in the Tupperware business and to celebrate her almost 100th post, she's giving away some really cute stuff. CLICK HERE to check it out and see if you could win!!
Oh and do you like my new layout? Thanks to my friend Carly C. for showing me this website. It's amazing and has a ton of cute backgrounds. Check it out HERE.
Hope one of you wins that prize!!
3 comments:
I like your new look. I really like the cutest blog on the block backgrounds. You should try making your own. If you know how to use Photoshop, it's not too hard.
Thanks for the shout out Aimee!! Also... I love your new layout!
I too like your layout! I'm a fan of the cutest backgrounds as well! I was just looking at your blog though and i was wondering how did you get your friends and family links into a drop-down menu.. I kinda like that idea!! ;)
Post a Comment