Friday, November 14, 2008

14 Weeks

That's how far along I am already!  I absolutely can NOT believe how fast it has flown by.  We had doc appt #2 today and heard the heartbeat for the first time.  Everything looks and sounds great!  I have another appointment in Dec and then January will be the time we'll find out the baby's gender!  We can't wait! :)  Here's an updated pregnant picture.
As for everything else, it's going good!  We have been listening to Christmas music early this year to get Kyla excited for it and so she can start learning some fun Christmas songs.  After Hyrum came home from work today we turned the music up loud and started having a dance party!  Kyla loved it and had so much fun slow and fast dancing with Daddy.  Here's a picture of the 2 being so silly.
 
And here's another fun one of the 3 of us!  Who do YOU think looks the silliest?
(By the way, Kyla has been doing the fish face for quite awhile, although in this picture it doesn't look quite as cute or good as the real deal!)
 

7 comments:

The Graffs said...

You look so cute with your little baby bumb! I love it! And I love that Kyla does the fish face. Thats super cute. I cant believe how big she is getting!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

You guys are too funny!!!!!!!!!!! I loved seeing your blog today. For some reason, when I looked at Kyla's photo today she all of a sudden looked so much more grown up to me. It caught me off guard. She has been a "baby" and tonight she looked like a big girl. I about cried! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

By the way, Amiee, you look adorable!

Unknown said...

Woo!!! Yay, I bet its crazy going through all that again huh? Hopefully you haven't been too sick.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

That's exciting Amiee! Hearing the heartbeat is so neat! Yiu still look tiny though! And sounds like you guys had a fun party over there-dancing and being silly-I love it!

Miriam Lusk said...

you are itsy bitsy and so cute. And I LOVE the fish face. I think Kyla looks the silliest.

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I hope it all goes well and that you don't feel too bad during your pregnancy.