Saturday, December 13, 2008

Head and Hands

Kyla loves putting things on her head and hands.  Silly Girl! She did these all on her own doing too.  See for yourself!
*Those are marker lids in case you didn't know.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was just blog hopping while I wait for my husband to come home so we can go get a Christmas tree and your blog popped up! I think your daughter is just adorable! And congratulations on the new little one! I have to ask, how did you get your background that cute Christmas design? I have tried and tried to figure out how to change my background from what there is to choose from and I just don't know how!

Grammy Leigh Ann said...

Oh what a silly girl. She makes me smile every time I see her. Just keep posting pictures like these so then I don't miss out on her growing up.

Kerry and Brenda Denney said...

You go Kyla!! :)

Unknown said...

Hehe kids do crazy stuff for sure. I'll have to show you the funny things I did as a kid! I got pix to prove it!

Hey, we need to play games sometime! Now that school is out, we are 100% free! :D :D By all means, give us a call sometime!

Miriam Lusk said...

haha. Kyla is so funny.

Kari said...

Ha ha ;) I love the picture with all the markers...it totally looks like a Crayola advertisment!