On Wednesday we went up to Mesa Falls. There was a little snow and ice on the roads but we made it safely and took some pictures.
Kyla laughing at Grandpa
Grandpa helping Kyla bowl (notice the ball pusher she used. She did so good using this thing!). She's clapping and so proud of how well she did! :)
Grandpa and Kyla
All of us at the bowling alley
I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving day but to give you an idea it was crowded, loud, and lots of fun! We went to Hyrum's grandparents house where most of his family was. We had about 37 people there total and there were about 5 long tables put together in the basement. It was about 30 feet long! There was plenty of food for everyone and we all got so full! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Denney for hosting such a wonderful meal and for putting up with so many people! We relaxed most of the day with them by chatting, playing outside, playing games, watching movies, etc.
Friday we helped Hyrum's parents decorate their house and tree for Christmas and my dad and I did some family history work. We then had a Santa Clause marathon. We watched all 3 Santa Clause movies while Hyrum's mom and I scrapbooked! We didn't do any shopping which I wished I could have done, but in the end, glad that I didn't.
Saturday morning my dad left. It was so fun to have him here and Kyla was really sad to see him go! He was so cute and good with her and Kyla loved spending so much time with him! Thanks for coming to visit us Dad! We love and miss you. Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!





1 comment:
I think this photo of you all at the bowling alley is a really cute photo. It was so nice to be able to help "host" your dad while he was here.
Post a Comment