Hey Everyone!! Just wanted to let you know that you can get a
free Quizno's Sandwich per email address this week!! All you have to do is put your name, zipcode and email address in (which also puts you on their email contact list, but you can unsubscribe with them after you print the coupon if you don't want to get any other emails from them) and they'll send ya an email with the free sandwich coupon!! Enjoy!
Oh...and if the coupon doesn't show up in your inbox, check your spam folder. That's where mine went!
3 comments:
Hey thanks! Make sure people don't send it to their BYU-I address or they won't get it like I didn't! Luckily, I have a hotmail one too!
Amy did you go get your's tonight!? We did and it was awesome! We have enough coupons to go at least 2 more times (each) b/c of all the e-mail address we have! ;)
Thanks! This is awesome, Amiee! :)
Post a Comment