Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Artist

We've got an artist amoungst us!  Kyla not only enjoys reading for hours on end but also enjoys coloring or drawing pictures often through out the day.  She's getting so good at it!  I don't know if it was accidental or if she did these on purpose.  By "accidental" I mean she might have just been doing her normal scribble and then noticed what it looked like and told me.  By "on purpose" I mean she was thinking 'I'm going to draw this' and then drew it.  Anyway, it was probably mostly by accident but I'd say it was a pretty good accident for a 2 year old!

She drew a house and a flower!  Take a look for yourself...impressed or what? :)  I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

That is pretty amazing. You can totally see it. Good job Kyla.

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Amiee your blog is so cute! Good drawin Kyla!