Kyla helped me set it up in her crib just to see what it would look like. I am soooo in love with it! I wanted something with blue and brown colors so it's absolutely perfect for my taste! It came with the bumpers, sheet, skirt and comforter. Anyway, it's back in the package for now but it's definitely getting me excited to get his side of the room ready! We probably won't set up for a little while still, but when I do I'm sure you'll hear about it! :)


7 comments:
That crib set is so cute! I love it! It's always so exciting to set up the crib for a new baby. I can never wait, after we buy the crib set, we wash it and then put it up. Hope you are feeling well!
sooo cute! i love blue and brown together!
That's way cute. Totally my taste, too. Maybe someday I'll have a crib... 3rd kids the charm, right? Ha. Oh well... I'll just have to decorate vicariously through you.
That set is soo darling!! Oh I'm jealous!
That is a super cute set! Where did you find it? I still am looking for a set for Halli!
That is way cute! I never got a set for McKyla but seeing how cute they can be makes me definitely want to shop around for our other kids! And I can't believe in a few months you'll have another little one in that room-Exciting!
Cute! I'm so glad you found that Amiee! Decorating Aden's room was the funnest part of being pregnant for me!
Post a Comment