Thursday, February 5, 2009

In the morning


One of Kyla's favorite things lately to do in the morning has been to sit up in the rocking chair with a blanket over her lap, Woody sitting next to her and reading books for long periods of time.  She seriously will do this for an hour!  It's so cute and gives me a bit of a break while she's preoccupied reading.  She has always loved books so this doesn't surprise me at all!


Another thing Kyla and I have been starting to do in the morning is yoga on the Wii Fit!  If there's one thing I haven't done much in pregnancy it's exercising!  I just always seem so tired when I think of it or would much rather be doing something different but I've been making it at the top of my to do list for a few days now and so far it's been fun.  The Wii Fit has a yoga section in it so it's been really good to stretch my muscles and get my body a little more prepared for labor in only 3 months!  I'm sure the next 3 months is going to fly by so I hope I can keep this up...or have it get a little warmer out so I can actually start taking walks again.

6 comments:

marcie said...

Can you send some of those magic books this way?? That is so adorable-- I bet you have a little smarty pants on your hands :)

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

That is so cute that Kayla's copying you on Wii Fit. I like how she has her own little "mat" to stand on. It must be so fun having a little girl to be best friends with mommy (I read that post too :)

Sorry again about today. It totally spaced my mind and I didn't want to wake Kaden from his nap after his shots or have him fussing while we're trying to visit with you. But we'll see you tomorrow!

A little Birdie... said...

Look at how cute and skinny you are!! Wish I was that way when I was pregnant! YOu look beautiful!

The Graffs said...

You guys are so cute! I cannot believe you are due in only 3 months! Holy cow, it seems like it has gone by really fast! You look way good with your little belly! :)

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

So adorable! Wow, Kyla is getting so big and has quite the attention span. I love how she puts little woody next to her. Such a sweetie!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Holy Cow! My reader hasn't shown any of these posts. But I'm glad you said something because they are really cute!

What a fun picture! I love how she is doing excises with you. I still want to show you those fluidity stretches that might help you feel better!