So believe it or not I honestly think Tayven is teething...already! He's only 5 1/2 weeks old! It may take months before the tooth actually comes through but I can totally feel it in his mouth. I know...crazy huh? I guess some babies come out of the womb having teeth though so I guess it is possible! Another new thing for Tayven is that he can play with his toys while sitting in the bouncer. He'll totally bat at them and get so excited. The other day he discovered his hands and just looked at them for a bit. I don't know if he knew they actually belonged to him because he hasn't done it since but it was still cute nonetheless. How come HE has to grow up just as fast as Kyla is? Can't they just slow down a little?!
Yesterday Kyla managed to find time in the literally 1 minute I was in the bathroom to completly knock Tayven over and out of his bouncer onto the floor. Luckily, he didn't get hurt and was fine for the most part, but let me just say that Kyla and I had a pretty long talk. :) Between Kyla's constant poking at Tayven's eyes and pushing him over, I'm hoping he won't end up blind or battered. hehe. It'll be interesting to see what poor child #7 has to put up with. I guess I'll start praying for him/her now!
3 comments:
Wow! That is crazy that he is already teething! You are amazing. I can't imagine having more than one kid! I am lucky if I get a shower during the day. I bet it's totally worth it though!
I was on the verge of going insane from Sam pestering the baby when we went out of town for a week to visit my sister. There were other kids around, so he kinda forgot about the baby. And when we got home, he totally left her alone... not a problem since.
Hang in there... it's just a phase. So fun!
Seven kids?! I'm rethinking my previous desire to have 5 kids! j/k You have the cutest kids. I can't believe Tayven is teething. Seth just barely got his first teeth!
Post a Comment