Monday, June 8, 2009

Smile!

I finally caught the end of Tayven smiling in a picture I took today!  He started smiling at 2 weeks and everytime we tried to get the camera when he was smiling a lot he would be done smiling so I got pretty lucky to get this shot!  His real smile is much bigger but like I said...I snapped the picture at the end of it so it's more of a 1/2 smile.  Enjoy!

 
  
In his church clothes (they're a little big still!)
 
 
 
  
  
  My Favorite Photo of the day!

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

giraffes? i love giraffes! and his church clothes are so cute! what a cutie!

Life Is What We Make It! said...

amiee! i love him! he is adorable! what an exciting time for you! you are very blessed!

Richelle said...

He's a cutie!

Kristi said...

Those are such great pictures! He is a cutie! I'm also really impressed with your photography skills.

Nicole said...

What a precious little boy!

The Clews Crew said...

He is adorable!

Tyler said...

I love the picture of the giraffe and the booties. :) They look familiar! :)