So as I was reading one of my friends' blogs about their little one saying his first word I realized that I haven't even mentioned anything on here about Kyla talking! It was about a month or so ago when she said dada and actually knew who "dada" was. She said it a few times before and she called everything that. She still calls a lot of things dada, but now she can actually call dad "dada"! A couple weeks ago she started saying "mama" but she only says that when she wants food or is tired, of course :) Then a couple days after that she started saying ball. Her favorite word now is ball and gets really excited everytime she sees a ball. She points at it and says "Ball, ball ball ball" Sometimes it sounds like "ba" other times it sounds like "baw" (trying to get the L sound or something.) As of yesterday, she's been trying to say buh bye and I think she actually did a couple times. It's amazing how smart she is.
Another thing recently is that her top right tooth broke through the gum finally!! It has seemed like a 2-3 month battle to get that one tooth through. I can still see 3 more top teeth trying to come in also so hopefully it won't take another 2 months to get those in! It's been a rough couple months teething wise for her. But she's such a trooper and is so good about it.
She's also getting so close to walking! She walks along all the furniture but it just too scared to let go. Whenever I walk with her holding her hands, as soon as I let go, she sits down in a very graceful way. Sometimes I try to trick her and she actually stands for a sec or two, but once she realizes she's doing it her self, she'll sit back down again. I know she can do it, I just don't think she has any desire to right now.
Anyway, that's the recent update on Kyla! She's such a cute little one though. :) We love her soooo very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment