Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things I've Done

Here's some little stuff about me that you might not have known. My friend Charlotte posted this on her blog so I decided to go ahead and do it on mine too. Hope you enjoy!

Jobs I've Held
1--babysitter
2--Movie Theater Concessions and box office person
3--Piano Techer
4--telephone Sales
5--telephone customer service

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1--Bridge to terabithia
2--the last mimsy
3--ultimate gift
4--the lake house
5--a walk to remember

My Guilty Pleasures
1--scrapbooking
2--shopping
3--crafts
4--watchin broadway shows
5--dreaming of the future


TV Shows I Like
1--American Idol
2--Smallville
3--Heroes
4--A Baby Story
5--Animal Planet shows

First Things I Thought When I Met My Husband
1--He's an amazing singer!
2--He's so sweet
3--We are going to be great friends
4--He should be on an EFY CD
5--He likes writing songs like me!

Places I've Been On Vacation
1--Canada
2--Oregon Coast
3--Disneyland
4--Yellowstone
5--New York City


Favorite Foods
1--pizza
2--italian (pasta)
3--mexican (burritos)
4--french fries
5--couscous and stew


Websites I Visit Everyday
1--gmail
2--byui
3--hotmail
4--facebook
5--some random site


Body Parts I've Injured
1--door slammed on finger
2--stubbed toes (WAY too many times)
3--hit funny bone
4--kicked nerve in leg (when pregnant...Kyla would always kick some nerve in my leg that hurt really bad)
5--burns on hands, arms and fingers

Favorite Books:
1--The Book of Mormon
2--The Notebook
3--Tuesdays with Morrie
4--Ways to win Friends and Influence People
5--No One can Take You're Place

No comments: