Saturday, October 20, 2007

NYC




This is a few of our Pics of NYC! The first picture is of our little family with the city behind us. We were on a ferry headed toward the statue of liberty and Staten Island. The next is at the oreo finale event. There was an oreo mascot guy and Kyla loved him! He was lots of fun. Then it's the guys singing on the stage. They did so great! Then of course, the host of the finale event was Carson Daley, and the guys took a picture with him. Kyla and I got a pic with him too. I must say, he has pretty eyes, but WAY too much makeup. :) The guys unfortunately didn't win but we all had so much fun in the Big Apple! Of course New York is famous for our country's freedom symbol, the Satute of Liberty. It was an amazing site to see. It was neat being able to see it in person instead of so many times on TV. I definitely left New York feeling patriotic after seeing Lady Liberty. Hyrum was so nice and watched Kyla for a few hours in the hotel while I went with a couple other couples to see the Broadway show Les Miserables. It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life. The actors/actresses were phenomenal. The actress that played Fontaine (the mother of Cosette) was the singing voice of Mulan and Ariel from the Little Mermaid. It was great! Well that's just a little about our trip. Thanks to everyone again for their support and especially for the votes to get the Kreamy Krunchies through to NY! It was an experience of a lifetime!

No comments: