Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Twins--Only with different moms




So I had the funnest week. A couple weeks ago one of my best friends from HS, who is now living in Utah, came up to visit Kyla and I. Her husband was busy with school and work, and so was mine so she came up to keep me company and to keep herself from getting too bored. Her baby Makella is only 6 weeks younger than Kyla so they were both crawling everywhere and having so much fun playing together. It was great to have them here! One day we bought them matching outfits and went to take their pictures. They looked so cute! They look like twins from the back, but once they turn around, the look completely different. I consider them twins however, just one came from me and the other came from Bonnie! We definitely had fun though!

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

3 comments:

The Graffs said...

Oh what cute kids we have!! I miss you guys!

Harper said...

Kyla is getting so big ... and more beautiful! :)

Bilich Family said...

I feel so lucky to brag that the adorable little girl is related to me. I can't wait to meet her some day! Thanks for sharing your lives with me and please keep in touch. Love to all of you from the Bilich family.