Well not really. It's not quite what we hoped for anyway. This is as close as Kyla gets to "sitting on the can". :) hahaha.
In other news....Kyla kind of got her first hair cut the other day. The reason why I say "kind of" is because there were literally only about 10 pieces of hair that I actually cut. She had a few longer pieces of hair in the front where her bangs are that became pretty long. So I snipped them off! Here's a picture for proof.
5 comments:
That's funny about the can. How did you get Kyla to sit still for the haircut? I need help with that...
So funny Amiee!! But really - on the Kitchen COUNTER!?!?! hahah(lol).
Yeah, Kolby isn't even close to being potty trained yet! but I have heard that girls potty train faster than boys so you are in luck! Kyla is so cute!
Haha so funny. She is such a character.
she's such a cutie! did she sit on the juice all by herself??
Post a Comment